1-on-1 WordPress Training in Sydney
Running a successful WordPress website in Sydney today is impossible without WordPress maintenance.
WordPress maintenance is really important when it comes to managing a website properly, yet it is often neglected by small business owners.
A lot of websites in Sydney aren’t performing as well as they could simply because they are not maintained properly.
A website is an investment... just like with virtually all investments, you need to look after it so that it performs at its best.
Because the online world is always changing, maintenance is a must for every WordPress website.
Another thing to remember is that maintenance is easier and cheaper than major repairs.
So if you don’t have time to scour the internet and look for bits and pieces of information you need to look after your website properly, and are looking to get all the necessary WordPress training in Sydney in one place, then our training courses are for you.
Who Are The Courses For?
If this is you:
- New to WordPress, and don't know where to start,
- A business owner who would like to make changes and confidently manage your own WordPress website,
- An employee who has been given the task of looking after the business website,
- Don't currently have a website, but need to get up to speed on the technology and options available so you can get online fast...
then we will design a course tailored specifically for your requirements to get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
Our courses will teach you everything you need to know about managing and maintaining a website. Not only that, we have prepared WordPress maintenance checklists that you will get as a part of your WordPress training.
WordPress Training Sydney Session Inclusions
Here is a snippet of what you’ll get at our WordPress Training in Sydney:
- What WordPress is and why it’s so popular
- Choosing domain registrar and hosting
- How to install WordPress
- How to choose the best WordPress themes and plugins
- Updating the WordPress core, themes and plugins safely
- Designing your website for best results
- Making your WordPress website look exactly like you want
- Everything you need to know about the WordPress dashboard
- How to create, edit and delete posts and pages
- How to add, delete, modify images, pdfs and other attachments to your website
- Adding hyperlinks to pages and posts
- Adding contact forms
- Using and installing calls-to-action
- Widgets: where, why, how to use them effectively
- How to create and update menus in WordPress
- How to use tags and categories to improve user experience and SEO
- Introduction to WordPress SEO
- User roles in WordPress
- Adding and removing users
- How to backup your WordPress website
- Analysing website traffic / visitors to your website
- Analysing website performance
- Website security best practices to keep your investment safe
- Tweaking CSS to customise the look and feel
- Ongoing maintenance of your WordPress website
- Handy WordPress manual to help you after your training
- WordPress training videos installed on your website for easy reference*
Our courses cover everything you need to know about successfully managing and maintaining a WordPress website. Since every business is different, and everyone's knowledge and requirements also vary, our courses are tailored to suit your individual needs.
If your website is currently the bloodline of your business and you are constantly worried that something may happen to it, our WordPress training in Sydney is the solution. After attending our training you will know how to install, operate and maintain a WordPress website. This will give you a peace of mind and help you avoid costly fixes in the future.
And even if you don't have a website, it's no problem. We can use one of our test sites to get you up to speed and show you what's involved in managing your own site.
After attending our training you will know how to install, operate and maintain a WordPress website. This will give you a peace of mind and confidence to help you avoid costly fixes in the future. It will also give you a better understanding of:
- the best practices of how to manage a website
- what can and can't be done
- how a website is set up
- the terminology commonly used
- etc, etc
so that you can talk to outsourcers or staff members if you prefer to get work done by others.
Our courses are minimum 2 hours in duration, but depending on your requirements, we can conduct courses for up to 2 days total length. We will travel to your office in the Sydney area, or courses can be held over Skype screen share if preferred. We will sit down with you one-on-one (maximum of 2 if you and a co-worker would like to join in the training) and run through a selection of the above points, depending on your requirements.
WordPress training sessions are customised to suit your needs. As such, we will require access to your WordPress website prior to the training, so that we can familiarise ourselves with your site to provide the best training possible.
If you have any further questions, make sure that you get in touch.
How To Book A WordPress Training Session
Book a WordPress training Sydney session using the form below. After entering your details below, we will be in touch to confirm your requirements and the best time for you.
Price: $180/hr (plus GST)
Duration: minimum 2 hours
Location: Your office (if in the Sydney area), or via Skype screen share
Maximum number of participants: 2
* Access to WordPress training videos is for 6 months from training session completion date.
BOOK IN FOR A 15 MINUTE CALL NOW
Lock in your free 15 minute strategy session to learn how you can generate more leads to your website.