Website Design & Development
Feel free to contact us if you have questions about our website design and development services
With more and more people accessing the internet, if you are not moving with the times and getting your business online, then you will be left behind.
Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average (see them here), which translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day.
And about 15 million broadband internet subscribers and 27 million mobile subscribers (the majority of which use the internet on their mobile) (source: ABS).
That’s not to scare you... this is the reality.
Running a successful business means you need to be able to engage and connect with your customers, and a professional small business website allows you to do just that!
A website that positions you as being a credible, trustworthy, and reliable business.
A business people want to do business with.
We focus on designing and developing websites that not only look good but function well as a marketing machine, growing your business by bringing you more leads, and making you more sales. Whether you’re a service-based business or looking for an ecommerce website to sell your products online, we can help.
We’re not talking about a pretty online brochure, but a small business website that:
- Makes a great first impression
- Is mobile responsive
- SEO friendly (search engine optimised)
- Developed in line with your online marketing strategy to meet your business goals and objectives
- And most importantly a website that is an asset for your business working hard to generate leads online.
Need More Information?
Want to know more about our website design and development options...
Why Work With Us?
We love working with small to medium-sized business owners and work hard to get to know their business and develop great relationships. Make sure that you check out some of our reviews below from happy clients...
Packages and Pricing
We have different options to suit your requirements and budget. Below are some options, but make sure you contact us for a customised solution to meet your specific requirements.
- 8 page website
- Includes home, services, about, FAQ and contact us pages
- Easy to navigate layout
- Mobile responsive design, so it will look good on all devices
- Sleek functional design utilising WordPress CMS, incorporating your business logo
- Basic SEO
- Business emails address
(eg. email@example.com, rather than firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Google map integration and contact form
- Security and backup included to protect from hackers and spammers
- Submitted to the major search engines for increased exposure
- Training and support consultation at handover to get you up and running with your new site
Small Business Pack
- All Starter Pack inclusions, plus:
- Keyword research
- All pages Search Engine Optimised (SEO’d) for your industry and location
- Customised to suit your needs
- Free phone and email support
- Google Business Listing claimed/created and optimised
- TrueLocal and Yelp listings claimed/created and optimised
- Best option for small businesses
- All Small Business Pack inclusions, plus:
- 3 months SEO
(including on-page and off-page SEO)
- Content creation
- Image selection
- LinkedIn and/or Facebook page setup
- 3 months website maintenance
- 3 marketing strategy sessions
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Drop us a line today for a chat about how we can help!
Our Website Design & Development Process
The website design and development process may seem daunting at first, especially if this is your first website. But unlike other website designers, we make it our priority to understand more about you and your business and what you want to achieve online. Then we develop an online marketing strategy tailored specifically to your needs and within your budget.
We’re a passionate team of web designers who love helping businesses grow and succeed.
(Just check out some of our testimonials to see what our clients have to say!)
We have too many business owners coming to us needing to have their website redesigned just because it was not built the right way the first time around. We don’t want that for you!
A Business Website Is An Investment In Your Business
It’s our job to take away the confusion and overwhelm many business owners have when it comes to designing their business website; that is why we have put together our report that outlines everything you need to know about designing your website for success.
We look in detail at a wide variety of things you need to consider, such as:
- Why you need a business website
- How to promote your website
- What is required to set up and run a website, and
- Tips on planning your website.
We compiled this report based on the typical questions we get asked by many small business owners (just like you).
It’s designed to help you get clear on what is required before you start building your site.
Access our Planning Your Website report now... simply click here to download the report immediately.
However, if you already know the what, why and how, but just need a hand making it happen, then we are here to help also.
Whatever stage of business you are at, our goal is to partner with you to have your business stand out online with a professional and affordable website that allows you to reach your goals online. Just check out some of our testimonials to see what our clients have to say!
Feel free to contact us to see how we can help you.
BOOK IN FOR A 15 MINUTE CALL NOW
Lock in your free 15 minute strategy session to learn how you can generate more leads from your website.