This article will show you how to post a YouTube video on your WordPress website.
There are many different WordPress plugins that you can use, but in this video, I will show you how you can add them directly onto a post or page without using a plugin.
- Firstly, in YouTube you go to the video you want to add to your WordPress post or page
- Then below that YouTube video, click on “Share” and then click “Embed”
- Copy the embed link (right click on it and click copy the link that says something like <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/……” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>)
- Go back to your WordPress post or page
- In the body of the post/page content, click on the Text version of the page (beside Visual tab)
- Paste in the embedded YouTube link, and check by clicking the Preview button.
And there you go; you can now view the YouTube video in your WordPress website post or page.
So that’s it. Any comments, please don’t hesitate to leave them below.
And stay tuned for more upcoming video tutorials.